Cookies Policy: Last updated on May 8, 2022
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, the information We collect using cookies, and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to sev7en.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Website.
- Cookies mean small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website. It contains details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to sev7en, accessible from https://sev7en.co.in.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline. Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies Administered by: sev7en.co.in
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website. It enables You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided. We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by sev7en.co.in
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices You make when You use the Website. It helps to remember your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience. It also helps us avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website. Some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies in the “What Are Cookies” article.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By sending us an E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org